Thursday, October 19, 2006

Buenas Tardes Chicos,

Porque no photos nuevos? Because now our memory card has turned its back on us. Let that be a lesson to all you bargain hunters out there. When you see a 2g memory card for $40 it is to good to be true. However, I am crossing my fingers it wakes up muy pronto.

I have to admit I was planning on writing a big run-on sentence complaining about how freaking sick I am of dealing with a new pain in the ass each week and/or how something that seems so easy to do ends up being nearly impossible to do. Ahh.... i feel better already. Thanks for listening family and friends, if you know me well you realize how much I love to gripe! Interested in the nitty gritty, lets have a vote. I'll wait and see the count. Although I am fairly sure you all will tell me to shut up.
Sincerely, Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home