Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Corvette Dreams...

You may already know that I have very vivid dreams on a regular basis. You may also know that when I write chances are I'm feeling the blues. I must say however that in this moment I feel fine. The dream is 2 weeks old but it's so funny and sort of sums up how I feel sometimes.
So here it is...

I am looking at a "classic" corvette that I just bought. It looks sort of odd, the hood is really short, and I'm not really sure about it. All these people are telling me how its the best model of corvette to this point. Its beautiful, classy, you get the picture. So I get in to drive for the first time and I put my legs through two holes in the floorboard. My feet touch the ground and stick out a good couple feet in front of the car. I drive it over to a garage because it needs some work done to it. While driving, the bottoms of my shoes slid on the road and I'm sort of moving them side to side to help turn and stuff. The whole time I'm thinking "I know this is supposed to be awesome but I don't think I like it." I arrive at the shop and a friend happens to be there waiting for something else. The mechanics come out look at my corvette and start taking the body apart in snap-off pieces. I am watching this process feeling good, but then I realize that all that's left is a basic metal framework. There is no engine parts, no exhaust system, no tires underneath the body. I ask my friend to watch the framework as its supposedly incredibly valuable as I need to step out for a minute. When I return my friends eating lunch, he had ignored the framework and now its been stolen. Then of course I wake up........

Well, I told you I have strange dreams, put that one in your pipe and smoke it for a while.
Until next time, Luke

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did i NOT know this about you?!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know someone else who has bizarre dreams like this on a regular basis!!! I think I know what this particular one means . . .

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home