Friday, May 04, 2007

Today I've made available some photo's from our time in Guate. Please feel free to click over to imagestation.com and check them out. I broke them up into three separate files, companeros (friends), experiences, and details (which are like close ups and sort of arty).

So go to imagestation.com then do a member search for lukewallenbeck. Click on me (shown in a hammock) and continue on to the photo files.

Sadly we lost the photographs from our first 3 months or so due to a memory chip f&*% up. Also many times we went to places to dangerous to bring anything valuable like a camera. Thirdly indigenous people perceive photography from strangers as rude so we rarely photographed people, and when we did we asked first. The last disclaimer here is that we are notorious for forgetting to bring our camera places and take pictures.

If you have great pictures you'd like to pass on to us please do, I can add them to our collection.

Enjoy, Luke

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Andrea and Luke,
Wow...haven't thought about you two in a long time. I happened to stumble upon your blog through Jill's. I looked through all your amazing pictures. It sounds like you two have been in Guat for several months. I'd love to catch up with you sometime and hear what you've been up to. Rachel and I are about to move back to the Rochester, NY area after living in Charleston, SC for 3 years. Who do you know in the Rochester area? We'd love to hook up with some Houghton friends once we get settled. Talk to you more later,
Doug

9:45 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Oh...if you would like to email me, use doug_graham77@yahoo.com

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home